Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thoughts and Thank Yous

It dawns on me as I post this morning that it has been two months since Jen left us here...I can't say that time has healed any of the hurt and pain...in some ways it feels like it has only grown stronger. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her terribly, and the house feels particularly lonely on the weekends. I have shed many a tear, and imagine that thousands more will be shed before things begin to look back up. I want to thank everyone for the thoughts, prayers, cards. I especially appreciate all who attended the memorial services, as well as those who graciously made contributions in Jen's name to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I know some have done the Light the Night walks, and I can not express how much it means to me for people to keep Jen's memory and spirit alive. I'm sure I could write forever, but as I am doing this at work, I will wrap it up for now....please check back, as I plan to post some more.

Jeremy

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger SpillToJill said...

Jeremy - I think it is great that you are posting again. Miss you mucho!
Jill

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Jeremy - It is great to hear from you again on this site. I think of you often and continue to keep you in my prayers. I look forward to hopefully seeing you in a few weeks. Stay strong and Go Gators!
Becky

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger BobbyG said...

I don't know you or your family , nor did I know Jen, but I cried when I read your posting. Hang in there...things will never be the same, but with time hopefully life will become tolerable...

Just a drifter on the Internet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home